Dr. Milton J. Dehn Author, Educator & Speaker
Dr. Milton J. Dehn is the Program Director for Schoolhouse Tutoring®. Dr. Dehn is an Educational and School Psychologist licensed by the Wisconsin Board of Psychology. He is also a Nationally Certified School Psychologist. Dr. Dehn worked as a School Psychologist in several school districts and taught at the University level for many years. He is a nationally recognized expert on children’s memory problems and on how to assess neuropsychological processing deficits in children.
Dr. Dehn hass authored seven books on these subjects and is frequently invited to speak at state, national, and international conferences. His areas of expertise include:
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Specific Learning Disabilities
• Neuropsychological processing assessment
• Neuropsychological processing problems related to learning
• Cognitive testing
• Memory assessment
• Children’s memory problems and disorders
• Memory interventions
• Working memory training
• Long-term memory strategies
Schoolhouse Tutoring®, is located in Suite 200 at 1052 Oak Forest Drive, Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650.
Call 608-781-0532 to schedule a free initial consultation.